Friday, April 8, 2011

It's a start

First things first - let me tell you a little about myself and my family.  I am a twenty-something year old married to the man of my dreams, Jeremy.  We had a speedy courtship - we met and were engaged within 4 months and married 6 months later.  During our engagement, we built a lovely home together, from the ground up.  I remember someone telling me during that time, "If you can build a house together, you can do anything together!"  That person had a lot of wisdom!  Those 6 months we built our house were some of the most busy, stressful months of our relationship!

Thankfully, we made it through and decided we still wanted to get married - lol!  We were married December 6, 2008 in a winter wonderland :)  I prayed so hard the weeks before the wedding for there to be soft, fairytale-like snow falling, and that is exactly what God gave us!  It was absolutely beautiful!

Soon after the wedding, we were blessed to find out we were pregnant with our daughter, Abigail.  She was born September 4, 2009.  Not long after she was born (I think she was 8 months), we found out we were going to have another addition to our family!  Evan was born January 19, 2011. 

What a whirlwind of the past couple of years!  I can say, though, that they have been the best 3 years of my life!  I believe that God has brought Jeremy and I together for great purposes,  and by relying solely on His ultimate timing and wisdom, we have been blessed beyond measure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?